GOOD MAN SERVICES, LLC
Turning Renters into Owners and Helping Owner's own more!!
- 20 plus years of experience
- Excellent customer service
- Flexible Seller packages
- Free Buyer Services
Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
Jessie's past clients have left reviews on her and her brokerage on Redfin, here are the most recent ones! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us on our About page!
See more reviews on Jessie Goodman here!
I’ve already recommended Jessie to a couple of people! She listens to you and does I great job finding the best place for you. She is very responsive as well as helpful. Jessie not only did what she was supposed to do, she made sure I did what I needed to do. She also made sure that the listing agent (from another agency) did her job! She was simply excellent! …
-M Reiger, Client
Brought a lot of experience and professionalism to the sale of my home. Developed a strong marketing plan resulting in multiple offers within 7 days. Provided good support and follow up communication through closing. Would highly recommend for Akron area. House Seller Closed Jul '18 1390 Delia Ave, Akron, OH $171K • 3 Bed, 2.5 Bath, 1568 Sq. Ft.
-Seller Review, Client
Yes, she help me out in selling the house faster and a friendly Realtor Condo Seller Closed Jul '19 6757 Asterhurst, Cleveland, OH $125K • 2 Bed, 1.5 Bath, 1224 Sq. Ft.
-FSBO SELLER, Client
Jessie was a blessing sent our way! Her knowledge was very valuable, she was always professional and timely with her responses. Most importantly of all, she was patient with us. House Buyer Closed Apr '19 3788 Bridgeview Dr, South Euclid, OH $139K • 4 Bed, 1.5 Bath, 1612 Sq. Ft.
-M Brown, Client
Fast sale and professional staff! House Seller Closed Feb '20 2946 Popham St, Akron, OH $128K • 3 Bed, 1 Bath, 936 Sq. Ft.
-M Wilson, Client
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets
• Innovative strategies to market and sell your home
• Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond