GOOD MAN SERVICES, LLC
Turning Renters into Owners and Helping Owner's own more!!
- 20 plus years of experience
- Excellent customer service
- Flexible Seller packages
- Free Buyer Services
Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
Jessie's past clients have left reviews on her and her brokerage on Redfin, here are the most recent ones! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us on our About page!
See more reviews on Jessie Goodman here!
Ms. Goodman has provided best of class as an agent and preservation manager on our N.E. Ohio portfolio over the last three years. We do highly recommend her and her team of dedicated professionals. House Seller Closed Mar '20 1058 Ackley St, Akron, OH $33.67K • 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 994 Sq. Ft.
-D Dennett, Client
Jessie answered my questions and helped me throughout buying my home including helping get the loan through the NACA program im an owner thanks to Jessie being with me every step of the way she a great agent to have on your side. House Buyer Closed Jun '19 223 Pioneer St, Akron, OH $44K • 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 1060 Sq. Ft. • 1st Time Buyer
-J French, Client
I am glad to close the deal with Jessie Goodman and l will continue to work with her to make the improvement needed for my home. House Buyer Closed Aug '17 651 Euclid Ave, Akron, OH $10K • 3 Bed, 1 Bath, 1179 Sq. Ft.
-G Rumph, Client
I’ve already recommended Jessie to a couple of people! She listens to you and does I great job finding the best place for you. She is very responsive as well as helpful. Jessie not only did what she was supposed to do, she made sure I did what I needed to do. She also made sure that the listing agent (from another agency) did her job! She was simply excellent! …
-M Reiger, Client
Jessie was very friendly and helpful during the process. She kept me well informed every step of the way. She was truly a pleasure to work with. House Buyer Closed Jun '19 28271 Gilchrist Dr, Euclid, OH $139K • 3 Bed, 1.5 Bath, 1898 Sq. Ft.
-Mrs. Brown, Client
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets
• Innovative strategies to market and sell your home
• Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond